Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My First Bibs2Bags Blog Post!

I decided to start a Bibs2Bags blog.  Why?  First, we have amazing product that I really want to showcase and tell everyone about! (I am listed under marketing on the website, you know).  Second, I run-a lot.  (Hence why I have every bag offered on our website!)  So through the 8 years of being an average, mediocre, middle of the pack runner, I've learned a thing or 2 about running-focused products and I'd like to share my knowledge with other.  Whether you are just starting out, or have been running a long time, I think bouncing ideas off of one another and learning from others trial and error can only help you become a better runner.
I'm open to your feedback and I'd love to hear about blog topic suggestions as well, so please feel free to comment on my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment